The Discovery Science Place Annex building houses our new Technical Center. The Tech Center includes everything from 3D printers to virtual reality to robotics. Look for Makers in the lobby, the main room and the classrooms.
- Crossroads High School shows off their First Robotics Competition (FRC) Power Up robot
- Build and race your very own 3D printed “Bug Bot”
- Make slime with the Innovation Pipeline
- See a student built cable camera in action from students at TJC
- Visit with the Tyler Public Library to learn about their new STEAM Makerspace.
- Check out the robots and 3D printers from the Whitehouse Junior High School Robotics Team
- Talk with Darren Cunningham about his CNC machine
- See student built 3D printers from LeTourneau University
- Learn about 3D printing from PolyPrinter
- All Saints Upper School students show off their 3D printer built prosthetic arm
- Watch the Inverted Pendulum in action
- See Carl Garrett’s progress on his 1/8 Scale Shay Steam Locomotive
- Students from UT Tyler’s ASME & IEEE present their “Drastic Plastic Shredder”
- Experience virtual reality with the UT Tyler Innovation Academy students